Friday 15 April 2016

Opening Blog Post!

Normally I post on my blog directly on my website, but because this is a non Stampin' Up! product, I didn't want to confuse the issue, so I have decided to use this old Blogger site that I originally was going to post from.
This makes it easier to keep to the DoLallyCrafts names, but not where it can confuse which products can be purchased here - since no can, this is purely to showcase what I have created with my Simon Says Stamp card kits.
I joined the Simon Says Stamp card kit release at the beginning of the year, but haven't had a chance to play with them, until the last week or so.  Tho my 11 yo DD used the February Card Kit to make a Valentines Day card for her crush at school. LOL
Anyway, over the coming weeks you will be able to see what I have created here, from the SSS kits, and if you would like to purchase them - simply go to Simon Says Stamp and order your own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment